We have analysed the websites of five CRISPR companies*, to see how they match up.
We’ve used linguistic analysis software to understand which words and ideas occur most frequently on each website. We’ve also looked at the visual differences between websites as well as a more qualitative examination of the websites as a whole.
We have addressed:
- What subjects do CRISPR companies discuss on their websites?
- What words do CRISPR companies use in common?
- What is different between companies?
- What’s the visual language of CRISPR companies? i.e. What images (e.g. test tubes) or colours do they use?
- Do all CRISPR companies look the same or are they differentiated to some degree?