You can find my recent media coverage here:
- Daily Telegraph: The digital tactics used by the Lib Dems to sway voters.
- Wall Street Journal: Boris Johnson stakes his future on an election
- New Statesman: Why are the Conservatives doing ugly ads?
- Sky: Is the government wasting money using Snapchat for their Brexit ads?
- Wired: How are the Conservatives using Facebook ads to gather data and test messages?
- BBC: How are the Conservatives testing messages on Facebook?
- OpenDemocracy / The Depolarisation Project: Can facts alone change people’s minds?
- The Daily Telegraph: Why are the Conservatives doing attack ads on Sarah Wolaston?